1. Your consent
2. What information we collect?
We can collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information which you provide us in order to learn about our website services or to order our website services (name, surname, email, company name, adress, phone number);
• cookies: information about your computer and your visits on this website as well as using this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, from where you have been directed, visit duration and number of page views);
• information about the completed works by your order;
• information which you provide us by leaving a review on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/artedokweb (Your name and surname, Facebook account photo, a review);
• any other information you send to us by choice.
3. Your rights
You have the following rights:
• the right to information – you have the right to know what your personal data are stored by us, from where they have been collected, why and for what purpose they are managed;
• the right to access – you have the right to use data collected from you/about you, including your right to request and get a copy of the collected personal data;
• the right to correction – you have the right to request for correction if data is incorrect, incomplete and/or inaccurate;
• the right to delete – you have the right to request to delete all the collected personal data about you;
• the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request to restrict your personal data administration;
• the right to object processing – you have the right to request to stop processing of your collected personal data;
• the right to make a complaint – contact us via email email@example.com, if you think that your rights regarding personal data administration and storage have been violated;
• the right to get help from supervisory authority – you have the right to get help from National Data Security Inspection of the Republic of Lithuania or to make a complaint to the indicated institution;
• the right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent regarding administration of your Personal data.
If you want to get information about your Personal data we have collected or to address regarding incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate administration of the data and request to correct or delete the data, send us a request via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Information storage terms
• Service Provision Agreement and invoice are stored for 10 years from the data, when the agreement was signed and/or an invoice was issued.
• Information which you provided us in order to learn about our website services or order our website services (name, surname, email, company name, adress, phone number) is stored no longer than for 3 years.
• Information about the completed works by your order is stored for indefinite time.
• Your reviews (including your name and surname, Facebook account photo and a review) are stored for indefinite time.
Despite the indicated storage terms that are mentioned above we have the right to store your Personal data on the server as long as it is necessary if your personal data submitted by you was used in order to carry out illegal activity or it is suspected that violation is carried out and because of it there was or will be carried out an investigation by relevant law enforcement authority. This data is destroyed after receiving legal order by law enforcement or other authorized authorities. Your Personal data will not be used for direct marketing.
In order to identify your interests, Google will trace your behavior on Internet by using cookies. You can look over, delete and add interests categories related to you browser by using Google company Ads Preference Manager, which you can find on http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can withdraw Adsense partners network cookies by clicking this link http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html . However there is used a cookie in this withdrawal mechanism and if you delete cookies from your computer, your withdrawal would not be saved. In order to ensure that withdrawal would be saved for a particular browser, you should use Google browser plugin which you can find by clicking this link http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin . Most of browsers allow you not to accept any cookies even though some of browsers allow you not to accept only third parties cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer browser you can withdraw all cookies by clicking on “Tools” > “Internet Options” > “Privacy” and choosing “Block all cookies” (you have to scroll a switch). However blocking all cookies will have negative impact on a possibility to use many websites including this one.
6. Our used cookies and their storage terms:
ck — valids during the time of browser session
__stripe_mid — valids for 1 year
__stripe_sid — valids for 24 hours
cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary — valids for 25 hours
cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary — valids for 1 year
tk_ai — valids during the time of browser session
viewed_cookie_policy — valids for 1 year
wp_woocommerce_session — valids for 48 hours
Because of preference cookies the website memorize information which is related to the operation and appearance of the website, for example, your chosen language or region where you are.
_ga — valids for 2 years
_gat_gtag_UA_148336546_5 — valids during the time of browser session
_gid — valids for 24 hours
By using statistics cookies which collect anonymous information and make its reports, owners of the website can learn how visitors interact with the website.
7. Use of your personal data
• to administer website;
• to improve your browsing experience by customizing this website for personal needs;
• by managing your orders, requests;
• by providing the ordered services;
• by sending information for you about our products and services we provide (if you gave consent to receive such information);
• by using as an example in our works portfolio and/or in ads and/or social networks as a link to the developed website for you or visualization of other completed work not disclosing your personal data except name and/or surname and company name.
Without your clear consent we are obligated not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated thirds parties except these cases:
• if there is your consent for disclosing Personal data;
• by providing services for our partners who provide delivery or other services that you ordered. For these service providers we will disclose only that personal information which is necessary for providing a particular service. Your personal data security requirement is applied to all service providers who work with us;
• for law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure of law acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
• statistical information about our users, however this information will not be used for identification of an individual user.
8. Policy changes
9. Third parties websites
There are links to other websites on this website. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of third parties websites.